01 October 2008

New Ambassadorial Scholars

We've just added 2 more ambassadorial scholar blogsites to the link list. Welome to the NortheastLink blog Joe and Akanksha.

Contributions from the leadership and members of Northeast Link are still needed to bring this blog to life. You know who you are, stop being technologically bashful! Details from the last gathering of the Northeast Link meeting would be very interesting for all of us to read. Please send me an email for authorship priviledges, your continuing contributions would be greatly appreciated!

Lot's of great things are happening and the world wants to know!

Dan

1 comment:

Puja said...

Hi,

I am 2008-09 Ambassadorial Scholar Puja Jain from India. I attened the NE Link last weekend and I have a blog for the NE Link to share my experiences. Its address is: http://pujajain.blogspot.com/

Please add it to the list of Scholars. Thank you

Puja Jain